Solar Panels cleaning
SCC Solar panel cleaning is one of the most professional solar Panel cleaners since 2008
By having clean solar panels, more light hits the solar cells meaning more generation which in turn means more money, sooner.
Dirty solar panels ultimately results in a financial loss of return for the owner and may also affect the limited warranty. Years of dirt building up could also cause permanent module staining.
However, at SCC we can arrange a scheduled cleaning program that is tailored to you and delivered by us, will help maximize the systems overall performance, fulfilling both the potential and lifespan of the panels.
There’s no doubt that clean solar panels will always perform better. Bird droppings are more likely to have an impact on your solar panel’s efficiency than dust and don’t wash away with regular rainfall.
Bird droppings, especially in concentrated areas, can cause issues with solar panel efficiency as even a small amount of hard shading can reduce output dramatically. If you are having this problem you will likely need to engage in some solar panel cleaning on a regular basis to remove the build-up and could consider employing cruelty free bird deterrents to prevent it in the future.
SCC solar panel cleaning service contractors are here to help you.
- Always hire a professional who has the correct equipment and knowledge to clean solar panels correctly.
- You should always check with your solar panel manufacturer to see if your panels can be cleaned, without breaking or having an impact on your warranty.
- We Avoid cleaning your panels when the weather is very hot, as spraying cold water on very hot panels could potentially cause damage and smudging – instead we try to clean them in the morning, evening or on cooler days.
- We don’t use any abrasive tools or products which avoids any scratching of the glass.
- The best tools for cleaning solar panels are a water fed pole with a soft brush.